Installation - Service - RepairThe Leading Plumbing Professionals In Kansas City
Call for an appointment.
We have been in business for over twenty years helping residents maintain their home and business needs. Locally owned and operated, we are a fully licensed and fully staffed contractor with the size and capability to meet all your needs yet dedicated to providing you with the same personalized service and friendly small business touch that has always kept our customers coming back. Let us be your near me Plumber.
Kansas City Plumbing began as a residential plumber. Residential has been one of the mainstays of our business from day one. We will complete service work as well as install new fixtures if that’s what you need. Most importantly, we’ll do it right, the first time.
Our certified contractors can take care of all your residential needs. Our guys can fix or install your water heater, faucets, complete toilet repairs, drain clean out, run a water line for your ice maker or something as simple as a fixing aleak.
Commercial Plumbing presents unique challenges for both installation and maintenance. We are trained and have the special skills needed to make sure your commercial plumbing is worry free. We make sure our staff is trained and understand commercial systems and can provide accurate troubleshooting and keep your systems running for the long haul.
We have provided professional service to contractors, building managers, builders, industrial buildings and warehouses in Kansas City for well over 20 years. Whether you need a repair, a drain cleared out, new construction, upgrades or retrofitting, call us and see how we can help.
We can take care of all your plumbing install needs. Our expertise covers everything from new construction installs all the way through retro fitting your historic home with the newest, cutting-edge materials. We can install sump pumps, water heaters, faucets, toilets and much more.
Don't have the time or knowledge to fix your problem? Nervous you might "break something"? Don't worry, our friendly contractors are happy to help you with all your plumbing needs. We offer 24 hour a day, 7 days a week service. No problem is too small.
New construction can be a daunting task. We can work with you from the beginning of your project to make sure your system is compliant and will create a reliable environment for you. Call us today to get started.
KansasCity-Plumber - The Best plumber in the metro area.
kansascity-plumber.com is the best place to get a fast, fair and affordable plumber. Whether you own your home, manage rental property or have a commercial space, Kansas City Plumber has the solutions you've been looking for. When you choose us, you get a fair price, awesome customer service and work we stand behind.
We offer residential, commercial and new construction plumbing services. Whether you need something major like snake services or its something as simple as a clogged toilet or leaky faucet, we can help you out. Here at Kansas City Plumber, we know that the main things that influence your decision when calling a plumber is speed, price and trustworthiness. We serve the entire metro area and can be there in a hurry to help you and your plumbing emergency. Find your city from below and give us a call.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does it cost?
Every plumbing problem is different. We pride ourselves on offering a fair price for high quality work that we stand behind.
How soon can you help me ?
We will do our best to get to you ASAP. If you have something that isn't urgent, we invite you to call and schedule an appointment. Have a new construction site that you need advice on? We do that too!
Can I do my own plumbing ? Do you have any tips?
Sure thing. Just make sure to remember a few of our tips
1) Make sure to always turn off the water. Even if its something that seems like its a minor procedure, if something goes wrong you could end up with a flood or a problem that is worse than the original
2) Don't use too much drain cleaner. If you follow the manufacturers directions and it doesn't take care of the slow drain or clog, you more than likely have something more serious going on.
3) Wrong tools. Most homeowners have a pretty good set of basic tools. In most home plumbing projects, a basic wrench, pipe tape and a rubber mallet may be all you need. But there are some expensive, speciality tools you may need to complete your job.
4) Know what parts fit with your existing system. Trying to match dissimilar types of piping can be problematic and in some cases can actually be dangerous.
5) Know when to say when. Sometimes, even with the best intentions and planning, things just go south. Its okay to know when to throw in the towel and call a professional. That's why we're here. Please give us a call at 816-266-4851 if you need help.